Snap Fastener Kit
Dritz Snap Fastener Kit
- 4 snap sets and tool
Test on swatch of fabric.
Use 2 layers of light to medium weight fabric reinforced with interfacing. Work on lightly padded surface.
- Mark position of snaps on overlap and underlap of garment.
- On right side of garment overlap, push prong (A) into fabric at mark; turn over. TIP: Use pencil eraser to push fabric from wrong side onto prongs.
- Position socket (B) raised center down over prongs.
- Center large end of setter over socket; hammer firmly (E).
- Repeat for stud (C) and prong (D) on underlap of garment. Make sure stud is on outside of underlap and setter is positioned over stud.
Tool can also be used to apply #15, -#115, -#16, -#116, -#17, -#19B, -#25, and #34B.
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.